Local programs provide interactive professional development and capacity to current and future leaders of nonprofits in our community.
- MatchWaco offers an outlet for individuals to get involved in leadership positions that directly affect Waco.
- Nonprofit Network: This monthly gathering of Waco area nonprofit professionals and volunteers provides an opportunity for networking, peer learning, and professional development.
- Association of Fundraising Professionals - Central Texas Chapter: Offers members the opportunity to connect with colleagues, engage in creative thinking, network with new friends and achieve great results in their work.
- Prosper Waco: Provides support for members of the Waco community to improve their education, health, and financial security.
- LeadershipPLENTY Institute: Offers a leadership development program to increase the number of trained and qualified leaders in Waco.
- Leadership Waco: The Waco Chamber conducts the Leadership Waco program to identify potential community leaders and provide these individuals with information about various facets of our community, which improves the quality of life of area residents.
- HOT Society of Human Resources: Offers HR related learning opportunities for professionals.