Local Resources are provided by collaborative organizations in the greater Waco region that desire to assist nonprofits in strengthening their organizations.
- MatchWaco: Offers Waco-area nonprofit organizations a method to find qualified board members.
- Mission Capital: Offers strategic planning to team trainings to executive searches — so they may build on their mission-driven potential and sustain it into the future. Focused on race equity in Central Texas, providing individuals with knowledge, skills and connections and helping teams develop organizational resiliency.
- Nonprofit Meeting Spaces: This pdf details various meeting locations around Waco for nonprofit organizations
- Local Nonprofit Auditors: This pdf shares names and information of local certified public accountants for nonprofits
- The CNM: Provides strategic data expertise and organizational assessments, environmental scans, strategic planning, board development, and any number of customized consulting services geared to strengthen nonprofit performance. CNM offers extensive curriculum in nonprofit organization management to help nonprofits build a strong foundation of operational and functional knowledge.
- Texas Commission on the Arts: Provides free tools for assessing organization’s strengths and weaknesses; information on how to convert the mission into a plan of action; basic information on managing the board of directors, etc.
- TFNB Charity Champions: Charity Champions are nonprofit organizations chosen by TFNB Your Bank For Life employees after being nominated by the community. Recipients get an awareness marketing campaign and leadership training at no charge to the nonprofit.