National Programs are best in class training and development opportunity that have been curated for local leaders to utilize.
- Jumpstart: This program provides courses in financial resilience, communications, fundraising and storytelling.
- TCC Group: Creates tailored programs for nonprofits focusing on strong leadership; adaptability to organizational, programmatic, and environmental changes; resource management; required systems and skills; and a culture supporting values and norms.
- Compass Point: Creates participatory, democratic learning spaces for leaders to learn new skills, build community, connect with resources, and examine how their leadership can better embody values of social justice.
- Mission Capital: Offers toolkits and memberships for nonprofits
- Taproots Foundation: Connects nonprofits with skilled volunteers in marketing, HR, technology, or planning resources they need to tackle the issues facing our communities.
- Voya Foundation: Accepts year-round grant applications from organizations that provide innovative and experiential K–8 STEM learning opportunities to promote an early interest in STEM career fields, and improve teachers’ capabilities in STEM; or provide financial education curriculum to grade 9–12 students focused on navigating major financial milestones including student debt, credit, home ownership, financial products and services/financial capability, and family needs.
- Center for Nonprofit Excellence: Provides customized programs and services that include trainings, tools & resources, consulting, and facilitation to support nonprofits and their community partners in creating social change.
- Foundation Strategy Group on Collective Impact: Offers comprehensive support in the design and launch of collective impact efforts, including planning support, facilitation of strategy selection, and analysis and guidance for the development of shared measurement systems.
- Lilly Family School of Philanthropy: Provides training and certification for individuals to learn fundraising skills and how to communicate effectively with donors
- Sumac: Creates programs for nonprofits to assist them with fundraising process, tracking data and other metrics, and managing customer relationships